For my birthday I have asked for a trip to London, just a cheeky little 2 night stay, hopefully in Soho. Above is the main places I want to explore.
As I’ve said before, I love London because each time you go, there is always somewhere you haven’t been.
- Carnaby Street for it’s brilliant, unique shops and I can sneak to Oxford Street real quick for some high street goodies.
- I want to go out-out in London, where better than Soho?! PLUS, plus, there is a bar called Blind Pig that has alcoholic butter beer on tap…BUTTER BEER (I’m a huge Harry Potter fan, btw)
- I just need to see the book shop in Notting Hill, okay?
- Sky Gardens was recently introduced to me and I’m really looking forward to going up to the top and looking out all over London…for free!
- Now then, Dinerama, this is in Shoreditch and apparently has amazing street food underground. Pretty cool.
- Little Venice – names speaks for itself really. Gonna be adorable.
- I want to find an outdoor cinema we can go too, how awesome would that be?!
- Apparently there is a cute little church and gardens near Monument, so we’re gonna go check this out, mainly for the cute photos.
Anything else we should do, let me know!