So there’s a pretty big reason I haven’t blogged in ages, and that’s because I have been planning and then GETTING MARRIED!
It was quite simply the happiest day of my life. A day where I got to marry my best friend, share our love with the people we love the most and celebrate the night away!
Everything was perfect and I just wish I could do it all again! The day really does go quickly!
My favourite bits:
- walking down my stairs into my living room and having my dad see me for the first time and cry.
- walking down the aisle and seeing Sam cry when he saw me
- going into our reception room briefly before the ceremony to chat to the registrar and seeing all the beautiful decorations just how I had visioned it
- watching from a distance as all our friends and family chatted to each other, some for the first time
- being ridden on a golf buggy by Sam down to this little stream to take couple photos (he can’t drive so….!)
- dancing the night away with everyone, right up until the last song at midnight
After our wedding, we whisked off to Paris for a cheeky mini-moon, so now I’m no longer planning a wedding, that will be the next travel-themed post I write 🙂